Polynesian Cultural Center
Located on Oahu’s North Shore is the Polynesian Cultural Center, Hawaii’s #1 paid attraction. Only an hours drive from Waikiki, this 42 Acre living museum offers experiences such as drumming, dancing, coconut climbing, playing with fire knives, but be sure to leave it to the professionals. We offer 5 main packages and 1 combo packages below to fit your budget and schedule. Our most popular is the Alii Luau, all day or Twilight Package. The least expensive is the Admission and Show with dinner and finally Our VIP package, the Ambassador offers a guided tour and premium seats at the evening show, “HA, the Breath of Life” with over 100 cast members, the biggest and best Polynesian show in the world.
One Day Neighborhood Tour - Oahu
- 44 miles long, 30 miles wide, 112 miles around, Oahu is the 3rd largest among the Hawaiian Islands
- Honolulu, the capitalof Hawaii is located in the island of Oahu.
- 1,500 miles long. About the span from LA to Denver, Colorado!
- Take off, fly and land in 23 minutes. That’s how long it takes from Oahu to the island of Maui.
- 10 hours is all you need, including flying time for most tours on the Island of Kauai